Saturday, May 22, 2010

Couple of Updates

Ok so I know there's been a bit of a delay but I'm back with some updates. The main update is that I have signed on to do a couple projects for Advent Comics. I will be coming on as up and coming penciling phenom Dody Eka's inker. I'm super excited to join the crew and I can't wait to get started. Below is an inking sample I did for Advent over Dody's pencils. This piece is a pin up of the Alliance of Evil from Advent Comics.


Next is a piece that I inked for my portfolio by amazing DC penciler Lee Garbett. I Lee was kind enough to let me use this piece for my portfolio and this was the result. I've still got to do some reverse inking on it but other than that, this is the finished piece. Unfortunately, the pencil file I used for this is so large that I can't upload it without shrinking the file and I don't have time right now to do that. When I get a chance, I'll do it and upload them for everyone to see.




Ok that's it for this week. I hope you enjoy and I am truly trying to update more often. Keep your eyes and ears open for more news coming out of the Advent Comics camp in the coming weeks.

David






No comments:

Post a Comment